Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Indexing for Trial Ad Notes

This blog has been running for over a year, so it's gotten harder to plow through old posts to find what you want. I've wanted some sort of index, but hadn't found a reasonably easy way to do it until a few days ago. Now, thanks to FreshBlog (whose URL, confusingly is blogfresh.blogspot.com) and FreshTags (code by Greg Hill, a doctoral student in Austrlia), I've been able to assign "tags" to posts. So far, I've tagged posts from Sept. 2005 to present. As time allows, I'll go back in time.

If you see a post on, say, med-mal and you'd like to see more on that topic, just click on the med-mal "Category" link. Or if you'd like to look for, say, empirical studies or something on voir dire, go to the drop-down menu on the right and scan for the category. I hope this is helpful. As always, I welcome feedback.

Categories: , ,

1 comment:

Greg said...

Hello Mary,

Looks great!

I see you've added this blog to our blogroll too. Re: tagging. I wrote a guide to retro fitting tags to your blog to help out people in your predicament. I'd love to hear a professional forensic librarian's take on this difficult task.

Cheers,

-Greg.