Sunday, October 1, 2006

Why are There So Many Legal Consultants?

In Why are There So Many Legal Consultants?, David Swanner of South Carolina Trial Law Blog responds to another blogger's question by listing the consultants he uses. His consultants?

  • Business Coaching
  • Trial Consultant
  • Marketing Consultant
  • Blogging Consultant
  • Website Consultant
  • Case Management Consultant
Read his post to see why he uses each type of consultant. His concluding words:
I try to find the most knowledgeable people in the country and use them. I think it helps to leverage their knowledge and shorten my learning curve. I also have a number of informal mentors that have provided a lot of guidance. After awhile, you build a team that’s large enough that you can’t do everything. Plus…I need all the help I can get.
Solo practice doesn't necessarily mean you're all alone!

Filed in: , , ,

No comments: