There's a lot going on for students (and community members) interested in trial-related topics next week!
- Mon.-Fri., May 12-16, evenings: 1L appellate advocacy competition
- Tues., May 13, 12:30: IPNW Student Chapter hosts "Mistaken Eyewitness Identification: The Leading Cause of Wrongful Convictions," with Prof. Jackie McMurtrie and attorney Anna Tolin
- Wed., May 14, 1-6pm: Coughenour trial advocacy competition, presided over by Hon. John C. Coughenour
- Thur. May 15, 12:30: Jury and Democracy Project talk
- Thur. May 15, 3:30: TGIT and presentation of the Dwyer prize for best paper on a topic related to the jury system
- Fri. May 16, 8-3: Animal Law: Working with the Grassroots, sponsored by SALDF. 5.0 CLE credits. Free, but registration is requited. See here for link to online registration.