The Alliance for Justice held a day-long program, Our Rights, Our Courts, Our Future on Sept. 25. Now you can watch video of most of the speakers (and read a transcript of one speaker's remarks) here.
- Access Denied? Our Courts and Consumer Protection. Panel includes Diana Levine, the plaintiff in a case before the Supreme Court this Term (see Drug Label, Maimed Patient and Crucial Test for Justices, N.Y. Times, Sept. 18, 2008).
- Executive Privilege: Abuse of Presidential Power in the Bush Administration
- Repercussions of Judicial Selection in the Bush Administration.
- transcript of May 28, 2008, luncheon speech by Hon. Patricia M. Wald (D.C. Cir.)
- Video, Supreme Injustices. (This is one of the films Abby Ginzberg recommended last week.)
- Herman Schwartz Distinguished Lecture (March 3, 2008) by Jeffrey Toobin (author of The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court, KF8748 .T66 2007 at Classified Stacks).
- Herman Schwartz Distinguished Lecture (July 25, 2007) by Sen. Richard Durbin.