Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Making the Blog Easier to Skim

This blog includes a mix of items related to trial practice -- news stories, summaries of cases, information about pending bills, tips, etc. The posts appear in simple reverse chronological order -- and that depends mostly on when I came across an item that I thought was interesting and topical.

From a post's headline, you sometimes can't tell whether the post is, say, a case summary or a link to an article. I thought it might make it easier for readers to skim if you could, and so I'm going to start labeling posts like this:

[BOOK]
[CASE]
[EVENT]
[LEGISLATION]
[NEWS]
[OPINION]
[RESEARCH]
[TIP]

As always, I welcome feedback.

By the way, you can search the blog:
(1) Use your browser's Find command (control-f or Edit, Find (on This Page)).
(2) Use Google's Search Site feature (if you have the Google toolbar).

Categories:

No comments: